Day by day the repression against left wing and progressive forces increases worldwide. Wherever you look anarchical and authoritarian-socialistic powers are trapped in a position of defence.
- In Turkey governmental troops from Erdoğans AKP murder Kurds and left-wing opposition members.
- Instead of seeking for peace Hamas and Israeli Hardliners fight in a spiral of violence which kills all efforts of peace and harmony.
- In Syria and Iraq Daesch, also known as »Islamic State« (ISIS), commits murder and creates instability which only serves the imperialists in the US, Europe and Russia as well as regional powers for geopolitical battles, and also to increase control and repression in their own countries.
- Furthermore a neoliberal and war-like oppression of Africa in form of a new colonialism has been pushed for years.
- The Ukraine drowns in a bloody civil war where Anti-Fascists are threatened and chased by fascist paramilitaries. An end of this proxy war can not be seen neither by the »west« nor by the Russian side.
- In Abya Yala – how the Middle- and South American Continent is called by indigenous activists – a long tradition of revolutionary struggles has been existed, but these days people are confronted with a roll back by US-American interests as well.
- In the People’s Republic of China a greedy, power obsessed and corrupt functionary elite abuses the idea of communism to conceal the fact that they have long arrived in a profit-oriented, merciless capitalistic system.
- In the US, Europe and elsewhere racist cops still get away with killing and humiliating »people of colour« and a homogeneous image of a »white society« seems to be normal.
- With the help of police and the army Europe closes its borders to all the people who escape from war and exploitation – and while the government harasses and destroys every leftist and progressive environment, racists and neo-nazis never face any consequences.
In all of these cases the cops, the government and the para-militarists are henchmen and co-perpetrators who brutally and arbitrarily enforce the monopoly on violence of those in power.
This is why we have to stand up and because the connection of reign, repression and resources is global, resistance can only work out internationally as well. It’s important that we all show solidarity to overcome states, borders and a system of exploitation and violence. One struggle, one fight!
The idea is to organize an International Day against police, state violence and reign on the 13th December 2016. Together we want to take a stand for solidarity and fight despotism. To do that we can organize in local groups with the aim to start a global network with groups who are already operating internationally. Here in Berlin a strong and powerful demo and some big events are planned for this date.
In a system of capitalism the structures of oppression cannot be broken! This is why we should put an end to the separation in subcultural spaces and stop concentrating on single contradictions. Let us show we are many! Lets be a movement which does not fear the results of repression!
Here’s to anti-national solidarity!
Here’s to international solidarity!